Wednesday 6 June 2012

Monthly round up?

Just realising how long it's been since my last blog, shocking! Well I do have a few good excuses! We spent a week in sunny Spain, soaking up some much needed sunshine...




And also I've been very busy with making my first pattern! For a gorgeous low slung peasant dress. I'll have the full pattern listed in the shop by 15th June at the latest but there is a pre order listing now. 



I did want to share something very very very special that arrived this week, a few months ago  I asked the lovely Donna at D.A. Gifts if she could make me a hexagon blanket, I'd seen one in Mollie Makes ages ago which I absolutely loved - she very kindly agreed - although I'm not sure either of us realised exactly how much time they would take. Nearly 300 hexagons have been crocheted, then stitched together and a border has been added in two colours - and this is Emma's new blanket! I'm saving it for either a birthday present or for when she moves in to her big girl bed, it seems a shame to have something so special tucked away, but it's also way too special to give on just any day of the week.



No comments:

Post a Comment