Tuesday 19 June 2012

The patterns have hit the shop!

Ok well technically they hit the shop a few days ago, but as usual I'm running a teeny bit behind... But that doesn't stop me from being ecstatic because after a heck of a lot of hard work my first patterns are finished, have been emailed to everyone who has pre-ordered and are ready to purchase in the shop, which I think is a massive achievement.  They are simple designs - but I think simple is what people want when they're starting out. I didn't want to design something that would take 20 hours to make and have a million pattern pieces to print cut and tape.  So here they are! 

The Bohemian Belle - this dress has a smocked neckline, sleeves and waistline and a very boho look - hence the name.
 https://www.etsy.com/listing/101051269/easy-girls-pdf-dress-pattern-bohemian

The Easy Peasant Dress - well this dress is a simple design but so pretty on, it has elasticated sleeves and an elasticated neckline so you don't have to use any special techniques to make it - this pattern is perfect for beginners.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/101729725/peasant-dress-easy-pdf-dress-pattern-for

And here's a photo of the first Bobbins dress made by one of my customers Georgina, she's made her daughter Sophie a size 5-6 Bohemian Belle in a pretty floral print, it just shows that using a different fabric can make this dress look so different. I can't wait to see more of these photos.


1 comment:

  1. Love your patterns—and the sweet fabrics you select! Glad you to follow your shop AND blog now!

    ReplyDelete