Thursday 10 May 2012

Weekly Roundup

Gosh it's amazing how losing one small thing can completely holt your progress - this week that small thing was my camera battery charger.  For the life of me I don't know where it is, I've turned the house upside down and now ordered a replacement - I'll likely find it now, that's always how these things go - but using my old camera to take photos of my gorgeous new makes just isn't cutting it for me (hence the lack of photos on this post),

So here's an update for this week, firstly I had a very special delivery from the uber talented Brownie-Goose a pair of Summer Sailors and a Blue Tilly - the quality and fit are amazing and I can already think of loads of matching tops the Sailors will look lovely with - so a big thanks to Brownie-Goose! 

I've also been trying out some new Brownie-Goose patterns using highly collectable vintage feedsack and lots of gingham and as usual I'm over the moon with the results.

The Katie top pattern by Brownie-Goose, made by me, modelled by Baby Bobbins


Also, a bit of a decision for me - I've been running two shops and my Facebook page but had a bit of a blunder when I forgot to de-list an item from one of the shops this week - so as a result I've decided to consolidate and start listing my items in only one shop.  There will be  more info on this soon.

I've also placed a massive second order with the lovely Lexi's Place who has been beavering away making lots of gorgeous flower clips, butterfly clips and bobbles for me to continue sending out with all orders.

Gorgeous clips for gorgeous girls by Lexi's Place

Oh and my big highlight for the week that I simply must share was when Sis Boom (aka Jennifer Paganelli) said she loved my Facebook Page! Wow, it's an amazing feeling to know that a designer with amazing taste who's fabrics I use on my designs loves my work!

One of my recent Paganelli dresses

I'll update this post with more pictures for this week when my new battery charger arrives <3 Bobbins x
more

3 comments:

  1. Your clothes look gorgeous whatever camera you use! Cant hide talent behind any camera lens xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great dresses! They are really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww thank you both for your sweet comments!

    ReplyDelete